The First Conference of the Economics for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Latin American Network, is held in Washington D.C. (United States) on the 20th of July. The event is promoted by the Competitiveness and Innovation Division of the Inter-American Development Bank IDB) .The submission of research papers is open until April 16, 2017.
Particular consideration will be given to empirical works on the following topics:
· Public procurement and innovation
· Creative Industries
· Barriers to innovation
· Entrepreneurship and innovation
· Risk capital
· Social innovation
· Evaluation of entrepreneurship and innovation programs
· Competition and innovation
· Regulation and innovation.
More information: BID