On July 24th to 25th, takes place in Guatemala the most important scientific meeting of the country, promoted by the National Science and Technology Council (SENACYT), Converciencia 2017.
In this edition, Converciencia 2017 will focus on the academic activity that Guatemalan scientists develop in Research and Teaching outside of Guatemala. It will count with the participation of 19 scientists who live abroad, who will present their testimonies and experiences and how they explore new ways of developing science.
- RICYT 2017: X Science and Technology Indicators Conference
- IX National Innovation Week, INNOTEC PERU 2017
- Indicators of Technological Innovation 2017 in Latin America
- Cluster of Applied Research of the Polytechnic Faculty of the National University of Asunción
- Research for decision-making on pharma policy in Ecuador