Observatory for Technology Transfer: Connecting Research and Business in Latin America.
The Observatory for Technology Transfer (OVTT) is an institutional project developed by the University of Alicante (UA), in collaboration with the Banco Santander (Santander Universities), to promote knowledge and technology transfer, innovation and entrepreneurship in Latin America.
OVTT is a digital platform providing access to scientific and technological information available online for entrepreneurs, researchers and SME companies. The main goal is to rise awareness to the unlimited amount of value information available and to use it effectively in order to create innovation and collaboration opportunities in Latin America Region.
- The OVTT participated in the I Congress International of management innovation of the PUCP
- Enrolling in Summer Course "Technology Watch: strategies and tools to innovate"
- #MoocVT will be presented at 9th International Conference GUIDE on education and society network
- Up to 14/9 apply to the Call to participate in the III Congress International of RedUE-ALCUE
- Nominate the "Community of Practice on-line monitoring technology for Latin America"
OVTT Spain University of Alicante Banco Santander