From October 31 to November 4, held in Havana (Cuba) the XIV International Congress of information, INFO 2016. is organized by the Institute of scientific information and Tecnológica (IDICT), of the Ministry of science, technology and environment of the Republic of Cuba (CITMA) in the framework of the II Convention of science and technology.
Under the slogan "Information, development and sustainability", this new edition of INFO 2016 proposes a complete program with multiple activities such as conferences, display of data bases, software and multimedia, forums, round tables, seminars, invited sessions, workshops and free themes. These formats proposed the holding of:
- promotion of the: culture, education, science and innovation
- forum open access and technologies applied to the construction of social knowledge
- XI International Workshop on business intelligence, IntEmpres' 2016
- management of libraries, archives and museums Forum
- III seminar - workshop lessons learned in information literacy in Latin America programs
- information, University, industry and society
- IV Forum on information management and knowledge FIKM 2016
- information depending on the environment , the energy and development
- 8th International Seminar on quantitative research and qualitative of the science and the technology Prof. Gilberto Sotolongo Aguilar.
of these activities, the 11th International Workshop on business intelligence, IntEmpres' 2016, it will be specialized in the area of technology watch and competitive intelligence. Summons to present results on: models, tools and best practices of surveillance, intelligence enterprise and foresight, on the basis of the innovation in the enterprise and in the territories. The theme of the workshop include:
- news and surveillance and business intelligence challenges.
- Surveillance and business intelligence products. Case studies.
- Monitoring and business intelligence for management innovation.
- ICT in support of surveillance and business intelligence.
- Foresight and technological observatories.
- Business counterintelligence.
Up to 16 July 2016 is open the call for paper for participating in the Congress with the sending of communications and papers.
In conjunction with the Conference and workshop, will be organized the associated exhibition ExpoInfo 2016, aimed at information, companies, trading houses and consulting firms, and institutions producing or trading companies linked to this topic to present their products and innovations.
More information: Congress Info 2016