On the 25th and 26th April is held in Bogotá (Colombia) the III World Global Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Meeting. An international event that will bring together more than 700 experts, practitioners and leading organizations in multilateral organizations and global industries.
This Big Data World Meeting will provide the opportunity to share and develop new strategies, tools and solutions to boost the investment in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects.
The topics will focus on:
Prevention of corruption.
Management of large cities.
Cyber Security and cyber defence.
Oil & gas and energy
Financial sector and public finance
Big Data strategy
Training of scientists of data and much more.
Go to the event: Encuentro Mundial Big Data
- Brain Chile to boost university entrepreneurship
- Cyted 2018 Call: Networks, Strategic Projects and Forum Cyted
- Global Conference: Women in Data Science
- Publication: "Prospective, Technology Watch and Competitive Intelligence"
- VISIO 2018:Technology Watch and Competitive Intelligence for innovation Conference.