From 4 to 8 of June it is held in Montevideo (Uruguay) the second edition of the winter school in education and technology, EdTech 2018, promoted by the centre of studies of Ceibal Foundation with the support of the National Agency for research and innovation (ANII).
In this Edition, the central axis of the call for proposals will focus on identify, evaluate and analyse the challenges and opportunities faced by education systems in today's digital society.
In this edition the participants will have the opportunity to apply for the sectoral Fund education 2018, in charge of Foundation Ceibal and ANII digital Inclusion: education with new horizons.
Access to the event: II winter school EdTech
- Brain Chile to boost university entrepreneurship
- Publication: "Prospective, Technology Watch and Competitive Intelligence"
- VISIO 2018:Technology Watch and Competitive Intelligence for innovation Conference.
- EPO and Argentina step up co-operation on patents
- Social Studies for Latin America: challenges