From September 26 to 28, the First International Emerging Realities Congress is held in Chiapas, Mexico, aimed at researchers, professionals and students in the areas of social sciences, humanistic sciences and interdisciplinary studies. It is a space for dialogue, reflection and debate on the complex social realities, emerging theories, projects and lines of research at different levels: local, national and international with the different social actors, organizations and social collectives.
More information: UNACH
- 11th Latin American Meeting of Librarians, Archivists and Museologists
- 11th Workshop on Science, technology and innovation CIT@atenas 2019
- Major trends in Business Intelligence for 2019
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse
- VISIO 2018: Monitoring and Intelligence cases from Iberoamerica