The National Innovation Week promoted by CONCYTEC takes place in October 22nd to 26th in Lima (Peru). Under the topic "Create, start, grow", it will promote a space to stimulate technological development, the application of knowledge and foster technology transfer between the academic and business sectors of the different productive sectors throughout the country.
In this edition, the National Innovation Week will bring together around a thousand representatives of the State, company and academy linked to innovation and technology transfer, as well as more than 30 exhibitors and panelists. It will also be the first time that all the national agencies that promote the development of research, technological development, innovation and intellectual property meet to present their results and support programs during the event.
More information: National Innovation Week
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- V Thinktur Technology Transfer
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse