- Technology Watch
On September 10 and 11, the Gartner Data and Analytical 2019 Conference is held in Mexico City (Mexico), focused on addressing the importance of artificial intelligence in the digital transformation of organizations.
Artificial intelligence is a field in full expansion with a very important presence and penetration in all industries. This emerging trend, increasingly advanced, is promoting the creation of new tools and practices that help analyse and understand the amount of data to streamline decision making. Therefore, this Conference will focus on understanding the fundamentals, the value, the advantages and opportunities that artificial intelligence provides to organizations in their surveillance and intelligence processes.
Join for thought-leading guidance and practical tools on how to:
- Leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, every process and every action
- Overcome complexity and ambiguity to drive business value
- Drive innovation through leading technologies – AI, machine learning, blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, IoT and digital twins
- Lead by building a foundation of trust, accountability, governance, security and privacy
- Cut through the AI hype to develop a strategy that impacts the business
The event: GARTNER