- Technology Watch
On November 11 and 15, takes place in the University of Costa Rica, San José, the talk about Intellectual Property and technology watch, given by Proinnova innovation managers.
The talk is aimed at students, administrators, teachers and researchers of the Faculty of Agrifood Sciences, and will be taught in the classroom 203 of the Faculty.
Registration is free until full capacity is reached.
Access to the event: Proinnova
- 16th Latin American Congress of Viticulture and Enology
- Innóvate Peru Summit 2019
- BioIncubaTech Program: promotion of innovation and transfer in health and biotechnology fields
- Digitalisation and New Technologies in Agri-food
- International Scientific Meeting on Society, Technology, Innovation, Mathematics and Art