18 | February | 2020
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
From the 23 to 24th October is held in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) the 10th International Conference on Technology, Science and Society, GKA TECHNO 2020.
Main goals of the conference:
- Discuss the importance of Information and Communication Systems for Health and Social Welfare and emerging technological developments.
- Present cutting-edge solutions.
- Present and discuss practical solutions.
- Evaluate the opportunities, trends, risks, advantages and disadvantages of Information and Communication Technology for health and social welfare.
- Discuss integrated solutions and technologies used for the health sector and for social services.
- Address the challenges associated with the medical-socio-technological perspective.
- Identify current motivations, problems and success factors in the adoption of Information and Communication Technology in public and private social and health systems.
- Evaluate problems and management challenges.
- Discuss future trends.
The event: GKA TECHNO 2020