The contest entrepreneurship Brain Chile (Business, Research, Acceleration and Innovation) is an acceleration program for of university-technological enterprises, driven by the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and the Banco Santander. It is open for application for prototypes and development improvement of business models until April 18, 2018.
This initiative seeks to contribute to the development of new technology companies and businesses that generate social, environmental and commercial impact.
This entrepreneurship program has the support of Santander X.
More information: Brain Chile
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- V Thinktur Technology Transfer
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse