The University of San Buenaventura is an Higher Education Institution that develops and provides high quality services, to satisfy the society needs. The Research and Technological Surveillance Centre is the academic-administrative unit responsible for establishing the interaction between the University and the different economic sectors and the State.
The Centre offers services such as:
- Support for research processes and calls for research projects.
- Consolidation of the research culture.
- Support on the creation and strengthening of Research Incubators.
- Support for integrative projects development.
- Support research mobility.
More information: USBBOG