- Technology Watch
The second edition of the program: "Community of practice for technology information for Latin America" is launched. This is an open training program addressed to users who have successfully completed all the modules of the second MOOC "technology watch: strategies and tools to innovate".
The aim of this new edition is to strengthen the practice of technological surveillance and intelligence throughout participation and collaborative learning, accompanied by the expert teachers of the #MoocVT.
Cristina Triviño. CEO and co-founder of E-Intelligent, Spain.
Esther Arias Pérez-Ilzarbe. Patent Information Expert, Spain.
Adel II González Alcalá. Coordinator of "Observatorio en el Centro de Ciencia y Tecnología de Antioquia (CTA)", Colombia.
Aura Esther Troconis Troconis. professor at Universidad Simón Bolívar, Venezuela.
Juan Carlos Vergara. Director and Founder of CDE-Inteligencia Competitiva, Spain.
Sergio Larreina. IP Expert in ISERN, Spain.
Alessandro Comai. Professor at the International University of Japan, Japan
Nancy Verónica Pérez. Program VINTEC, MINCYT, Argentina
Here you can find more information about the MOOC “Vigilancia tecnológica: Estrategias y herramientas para innovar”
More information: MoocVT
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- V Thinktur Technology Transfer
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse