With the purpose of providing useful tools for monitoring and evaluation of indicators for science, technology and innovation in Latin America, presents a selection of reports and relevant studies on themes and countries with outstanding work in the field.
Find information updated and validated on science, technology and innovation indicators more relevant in Latin America, Europe and Spain, regarding a: investment in r & d, human resources devoted to r & d, technological results r & d results, technological innovation, patents, scientific publications, University entrepreneurship, etc.
- OECD: main science and technology indicators (English / International).
- OECD: ANBERD database (English / International).
- UNESCO: Institute for Statistics. Science & Technology (English / International).
- ECLAC: indicators on Science and technology for development (Spanish / International).
- WEFORUM: Global Information Technology Report (English / International).
- EU: Innobarometer (English / European).
- EU: EUROSTAT-Science, technology and innovation statistics (English / European).
- RICYT: indicators (Spanish / Latin American).