- Technology Watch
The Spanish magazine Economy Industry, promoted by the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda publishes a special number titled: "Foresight, technology watch and competitive intelligence" available online.
The monograph is coordinated by Professor Patrick Morcillo Ortega, of the Universitad Autónoma de Madrid. It is intended to address three strategic areas of knowledge such as foresight, technology watch and competitive intelligence.
The prospective helps to predict and identify future scenarios for addressing sectors, enterprises and other economic agents to plan and schedule next investments and actions. Surveillance and intelligence, help to determine how to absorb and use information to guide the decision making process in organizations.
More information: Economía Industrial
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- V Thinktur Technology Transfer
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse