The XV Ibero-American Seminar for the Exchange in Science and Technology Management for Sustainable Development IBERGECYT 2018 will take place in Havana (Cuba) from November 14 to 16.
IBERGECYT, is an international event organized since 1995 by GECYT, Knowledge Management and Technology Company attached to the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, CITMA, with the academic institutions and the business sector support in Ibero-America.
This edition focuses on the themes:
Knowledge of knowledge
Society, citizens and knowledge workers: Government of knowledge.
Economy based on knowledge.
Intellectual capital: classification and measurement of intangibles.
Knowledge and innovation. Open innovation
Management models of organizations focused on knowledge.
Knowledge management and local development. Development areas.
Knowledge networks for sustainability.
Tools for knowledge management, publications (traditional and E-Book)
Business management, and related topics based on knowledge.
Event: IBERGECYT 2018
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse
- VISIO 2018: Monitoring and Intelligence cases from Iberoamerica