INNOPRO is the Innovation Research Group, Industrial Property and Technology Policy at the Polytechnic University of Madrid. Its mission is to stimulate and facilitate technological development of organizations by conducting various scientific and technological analysis in the field of process innovation activities, management of industrial property and design of technology policies.
His research interests are:
- Industrial property.
- Technology policy.
- Foresight and technology foresight.
- Systems and information technology support to business management.
- Educational innovation and e-learning.
Its activities include:
- Participation in projects of national and international calls.
- Participation in research projects with companies.
- Technology services (audits, strategy, planning, ...).
- Evaluation of R + D + i.
- Training courses and seminars.
More information: INNOPRO