Know the main public institutions dedicated to the collection of statistical data and indicators for science, technology and innovation of the different Latin American countries. These institutions act as specialized science and technology information systems and are strategic planning and decision tools for Governments, supporting the promotion of scientific, technological and innovative activities and allowing citizens the knowledge of the different realities of the systems of science, technology and innovation in Latin America.
Information systems for science and technology in Latin America highlights son:
- Argentina: SICYTAR, information system of science and technology Argentina / CAICYT-CONICET.
- Barbados: month, Ministry of education, science, technology and innovation.
- Bolivia: SIBICYT, Bolivian scientific and technological information system.
- Brazil: National Council of scientific and technological development, CNPq.
- Chile: CONICYT, National Commission for scientific and technological research.
- Colombia: Colombian Observatory for science and technology, OCyT / COLCIENCIAS
- Costa Rica: MICIT, Ministry of science, technology and communications.
- Cuba: Cuban network of science, RedCiencia
- Ecuador: Ministry of higher education, science and technology.
- El Salvador: Deputy Minister of science and technology / CONACYT, National Council for science and technology
- Spain: icon, Spanish Observatory of the RDI.
- Guatemala: CONCYT, National Council for science and technology.
- Mexico: SIICYT, integrated information system on scientific research, technological development and innovation.
- Nicaragua: CONICYT, Council Nicaragüense de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Panama: SENACYT, National Secretary of science, technology and innovation.
- Paraguay: National Council of science and technology, CONACYT.
- Peru: CONCYTEC, national science, technology and Innovation Council / CORCYTEC.
- Portugal: Foundation for science and technology, FCT.
- Puerto Rico: Institute for statistics of Puerto Rico.
- Dominican Republic: SEESCYT, Dominican Republic Portal for higher education, science and technology.
- Uruguay: ANII, National Agency for research and innovation.
- Venezuela: Ministry of the Popular power for science, technology and innovation, MCTI.
indicadores Política CTI