BUILD is an international cooperation project co-financed by the European Union under the ALFA III Project. Its objective is to contribute to the creation and consolidation of a system of entrepreneurship in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) of the Central American region in order to foster university-company relations that support sustainable socio-economic development.
The project consortium consists of HEIs from countries such as Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Spain and England.
- Among its proposed activities is to develop:
- Analysis of the best practices and strategic factors for the support of institutional entrepreneurship of HEIs.
- Increased human capacity and skills on business support.
- Creation / adaptation of the Entrepreneurship Centers in 12 institutions of higher education in Central America.
- Pilot Implementation of the Activities of the Entrepreneurship Centers.
- Business Network for Central American Higher Education.
More information: BUILD
BUILD Entrepreneurs Panamá Costa Rica El Salvador Guatemala Honduras Nicaragua Spain