- Technology Watch
On November 14 and 15, took place the seventh edition of VISIO 2018 in Bilbao (Spain). It is the International Congress on Monitoring and Systematic Intelligence for Innovation in Organizations, promoted by the SPRI Group, Tecnalia Research & Innovation, IK4 alliance and Bizkaia Beaz. This is a biannual international meeting for professionals, organizations and companies interested in learning and sharing knowledge and experiences on surveillance and intelligence, oriented to innovation and strategic decision making.
As a novelty, this VISIO dedicated a session focused on Experiences of technological surveillance and intelligence developed in Ibero-America. The Observatory for Technology Transfer was part of the Experts Committee.
- 10th Congress on Intelligence and Prospective Analysis
- COGESTEC 2019: 6th International Congress on Tehcnology Management and Innovation
- Cooperation Meeting at UA: strategic monitoring and intelligence network in Iberoamerica
- Webinar: Advanced Analysis on Patents with PatentPulse
- SIGESTIC 2019: II Encuentro sobre Sistemas de Gestión para las TIC